Help a pet find its home.

Find a pet? Lose a pet?

By law in Washoe County, you must contact Washoe County Regional Animal Services (WCRAS).

WCRAS website for lost and found pets.

Please do not bring found pets to SPCA-NN because by law we have to send you to WCRAS: 2825 Longley Lane Ste. A, Reno, NV 89502